Download Terrarium TV for Chromecast: Google Chromecast is one of the latest form of digital media players. It comes in forms of small dongles which allows users with smartphones to access digital content on big screens of TVs. If you have arrived here searching how to setup and stream Terrarium TV to chromecast, then you should be of aware of what it is and how does it look.
It allows the users of mobile and computers (desktop pc or laptops) to stream the internet/offline content streaming to smart tvs (television) or home media systems in high definition (HD). Critics and users are liking. They have become the fans of its simplicity and future potential. First Download apk from Terrarium TV APK Download Page.
Almost all the movie streaming apps have added the option of Chromecast. As a result, it becomes quite easy to stream movies and latest episodes of series to big tv screens. It all makes the watching experience smooth and good. One of the latest movie/tv streaming apps is TerrariumTV itself. But, it got shutdown in later half of 2018.
What is Terrarium TV?
In 2017, the era of technology, everybody want to watch movies and TV shows in high quality as it makes watching enjoyable. The app makes it easier by allowing you to stream right from your mobile phone/smartphone. TerrariumTV is an android app which lets you watch tv shows and movies in full HD (1080p) and too for free of cost.
It doesn’t charge a penny. Also, you can download any video of your choice or from your favorites. Then, you can watch it offline. TTV has a collection of a number of movies and tv shows with nearly all the genres. The users can choose their favorites. Chromecast allows to stream the Terrarium TV app to television screens in HD.
In short, you will be able to cast movies and tv shows from the Terrarium TV app on your television sets with the help of Chromecast. Let’s check it out how does this happen.
Terrarium TV for Chromecast via LocalCast
Watch movies and tv series become more interesting when we get the access to a HD or full HD version. It also allows to stream in 4K. So, Google Chromecast dongle becomes an essence if you want to watch your favorite videos in HD on television screens.
- Firstly, you need to download and install Terrarium TV app on your android device – smartphone/tablet. Please go to our download page as it’s not available on Google Play Store as of now.
- After that, install MX Player and LocalCast after downloading them from PlayStore on your phone.
- Start streaming your desired video on your phone. Just as it starts, share it with MX Player.
- Tap the three dots on the right hand corner.
- Tap the ‘Tool’ option, then tap on ‘Share’ and finally on ‘LocalCast’.
- As the ‘Chromecast’ appears on the list, tap and select it.
- You have now allowed Chromecast to stream the video on your tv.
Stream Terrarium TV on Chromecast via AllCast
Another way to stream Terrarium TV on Chromecast is using AllCast app. It’s a third party application for streaming anything from smartphones on any device which supports screen casting devices like Roku, etc. It also enables you to make private network of devices for different devices. Here, we will go through the simple version.
Connect the smartphone and chromecast with the same WiFi network. Now, you need to perform the following steps to make it work.
- Download AllCast app from Google Play Store and download Terrarium TV app from here.
- Once both the apps are installed, open AllCast and it will start searching for the streaming device. If your Chromecast is ready to use, it will appear on the list.
- Open Terrarium TV app and search for your favorite movie or tv episode which you want to watch.
- Then, you will asked to select the link to stream. After that, it will ask you for options like Play, Play with Subtitles, Play With, etc. Just select Play With and select AllCast app.
- Then, choose Chromecast device.
- Once done, the video will start playing on TV via chromecast.
So, you see it’s an easy way to get our thing done.
Verdict: Terrarium TV for Chromecast
Install Terrarium TV for Chromecast Free
Terrarium TV app contains all the right tools in the right quantity and quality to enhance your watching experience. It’s probably a next big thing and it has got black interface. It feels pleasant to eyes. and gives you access to watch tv shows and movies online at anytime anywhere.
It hasn’t been much time since the launch of the app. The developer/provider has made this app to give a strong competition to the Showbox app. It’s a strong competitor to apps like Cinemabox, PlayView, and others.
Stay tuned for more.